Work In Progress Forum: (WIPF @ ICADW)
The WIPF is part of the ICADW 2016 Conference. The forum is a great opportunity for PhD/ PG students to present their work to a broad audience in the field of Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics and Communication Engineering community from both Industry and Academia. The forum may also help students to establish contacts for entering the job market, networking with eminent Academicians. In addition, representatives from Industry and Academia also get a chance to give their feedback and review about your work and how you may proceed.
The following two classes of students are eligible:
- Students who have finished their PhD / PG thesis within the last 12 months
- Students who are at some stage of their Ph.D / PG thesis work.
• A poster presentation at the WIP Forum
• Eligibility to win the WIP Forum Prize
• Contacts to professionals from Industry and Academia
• Possibility to distribute flyers summarizing the thesis work
• Possibility to apply for travel grants once the receipt of the submission has been acknowledged
Submission : Send to organizing chair at email@example.com and add the poster template as attachment.
Submissions need to contain:
• Full contact address with affiliation, phone, e-mail
• A1 portrait format.(Click to download)
• Submission deadline: Sunday, December 4, 2016 (in the prescribed A1 template)
• Notification of acceptance: Monday, December 5, 2016 ( via email)
• Deadline for WIPF registration: Thursday, December 8, 2016
• Poster Presentation at ICADW: 16th or 17th December, 2016