Prospective authors are requested to submit their work (at https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/ICADW2017) as per IEEE formatting and submission instructions. The conference will follow a single-blind review process. Based on the review results, authors will be invited to present their work either as oral/poster presentation.
- All accepted and presented papers would be digitally archived through IEEE Xplore
- Paper should not be more than SIX pages long.
- Papers should be in PDF format, two columns, font size 10 and compliant with other IEEE manuscript guidelines. (Manuscript Templates)
- Submitted papers must be original, unpublished and not currently under review for any other publication
- Authors of accepted papers must sign an IEEE copyright release form and also present their paper at the conference for the paper to be included in IEEE Xplore
- Doctoral Forum: Provides a platform to students and research scholars to present their on-going research works and interact with the fellow research scholars. Submission details for the doctoral forum will be updated shortly.
All accepted papers submitted for publication will be checked with anti-plagiarism software to check the overlapping/similarity index of the content with already published material. The papers with high overlapping index will be either sent for revision or rejected according to the analysis reports.
(To be updated shortly.)